Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Good Night, Sleep Tight

Don't kick eachother in the face. We just got that big loft bed for Alexandria and a few days later we found a great deal on Craig's List for bunk beds, $25!! So we decided to move the boys out of their cribs finally and give a crib to Isabel. Poor girl has been in a Pack 'n' Play her whole life because I didn't want to have 3 cribs. So when we got the bunk beds all set up guess where they all want to sleep, on the top bunk. It's a twin sized bed and they all three go to sleep up there. I think it's adorable. But since Dionys is gone I usually go steal which ever one is hanging over the edge to come sleep in my room. By the end of the night they're all in our room anyway.

3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that is sooo cute. Its a twin? It looks like there is still room for one more on the bed! How funny!

Chelsea said...

I just want to know how you get your kids to sleep by each other so well. That's way too cute.

Janalyn said...

That's the cutest thing! It reminds me of our queen size bed in the apartment! ~LOVE~