Saturday, August 4, 2007

Trouble Sleeping


Isabel was acting cranky this morning so I thought maybe she was just tired. I laid her down but she would not go to sleep. So I thought maybe she's teething. You can see her top teeth but they haven't broke through yet. So I gave her some Tylenol. A few minuteds later I tried to lay her down again. She still cried and cried so I got her back out. I thought maybe she's starting to get a preference for her blanket that I was washing so I got it out of the drier. She seemed happy to see it. I thought that was her reason for not sleeping so I laid her back down in her bed with her blanket. She still cried but finally went to sleep. She didn't sleep very long. After I got her out of her crib I went to change her diaper and there in her onsie were two crayons. You couldn't see them from the outside because the onsie is part of a dress so the skirt part was over them. No wonder the poor girl couldn't sleep she had to lay on top of the crayons. How uncomfortable is that? I have no idea how the crayons got there. When the kids are coloring she always joins in so who knows who put them down her shirt. I guess next time the crayons are out I'll have to check Isabel when we clean up.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hey! I think I was there that day when you tried to put her back down with her blanket. Its good to know that you still have days when you can't figure out what is making your kids cry. Sam was just telling me that sometimes she doesn't know why Mckenna cries. I thought, "It seems like Ondria always knows, how does she do that?" If there is some magic way, you need to let me know before I have a little one. :)