Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Little Sister's Married



That's it. My parents have no other kids of their own at home. Whitney was the youngest and the last to get married. She got married on October 19 and Dionys was somehow able to make it. I was so happy I wouldn't have to see another wedding by myself in the temple. With him here we had my whole family and their spouses in the sealing room. It was awesome! Congratulations Whitney and Juan! We are very happy for you. Here are some pictures of the kids. They had the best outfits. All the cousins matched and I think they stole the show, not really, but they looked adorable. Janalyn found the dresses for the older girls, Brooklyn, Alexandria and Maya. I found the dresses for the younger girls, Isabel and Cicily and Mom went all out and got the tuxes for the boys, AJ, DJ and Cade (I didn't get a picture of him :( ).

2 comments:

Andrea said...

tuxes on little boys...so precious! all the kids look so adorable.

Andrea said...

oh and congrats to your sister! and that your whole family was in the temple together. that's so awesome!