Sunday, October 28, 2007

7 Random Things

I got tagged. Yea! I'm not asking for more but it's exciting because it's my first tag. Thanks Andrea.
1. I was an RA in the dorms at ASU my junior and senior year. I decided I really don't like drunk college freshmen.
2. I danced with the stars before "Dancing with the Stars". David Hasselhoff, Mr. T, and Donnie Osmond just to name a few of the "stars" I got to dance with at the Stadium of Fire events for the 4th of July.
3. My best friends from high school are still my best friends today. None of them blog though. Come on girls! Get with it!
4. I turn the music up really loud and yell, my attempt at singing, while dancing with my kids on pretty much a daily basis. We rock out. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Dame la gasolina, Tim McGraw, . . .we do it all.
5. When Dionys and I met he didn't speak English and I didn't speak Spanish, but somehow we managed to communicate.
6. I thought baseball was a boring sport and was glad when the players went on strike in 1994. Who wanted to watch baseball anyway?
7. I've been to 4 different countries, 8 Mexican states and 28 American states. I've lived in 3 different countries, 2 different Mexican states and 9 different American states. I speak two languages. We have a house, 2 cars, and a dog. I have the best husband ever and 4 wonderful kids. I'm very happy with my life. And I owe it all to baseball.

That was fun. Now, who to tag? . . . Do I even know 7 people who blog?

Adam, Fabiane, Whitney, Juan, Kasey and Heidi
Your turn!

Rules: Link to the person who tagged you, Share 7 random facts about yourself, Tag 7 other blog friends & leave a comment on their blog with the rules! Have FUN!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

It must have been fate if neither of you could talk the others language. That's so awesome!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that was fun to read! I thought you knew spanish before! How cool is that that you guys HAD to learn English and Spanish! What the making out wasnt enough?! :)
and I remember you being a RA..that was fun to come see you are ASU!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

i meant AT ASU, not are

Andrea said...

love the randoms! i didn't know any of those things about you! well, cut me some slack...we haven't seen each other since the summer of EFY!!! i'm so glad we ran into each other at the gym, well you recognized me even though i was sweaty w/ no make up. ha ha