Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Time






They are just too cute! I'll just let the video say it all.



We have had so many Halloween parties and Fall Festivals this year. My kids are definately getting good use from their costumes. I think they've already worn them 3 times and we haven't even had Halloween yet. Good thing they like dressing up. AJ and DJ love putting on their gloves because Papi wears gloves too (for the unbaseball people like I was, hitters wear gloves to bat). And they made sure that I took a picture of them to show Papi because he's not here. That's how I got such a good picture of them together. Usually it's impossible to get them to be in the same picture together and both smile at the same time. Alexandria is Pocahontus and her hair ( you can't really tell in the picture) is almost to her butt when it's straight. She loves getting it straight because it gets really long.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

they are too cute! my youngest is going to be Dash cuz he says that Dash is fast like him! ha ha his costume doesn't have the muscles or gloves though. he puts it on just to wear it around. my daughter likes to put her costume on and run around outside to make sure everyone sees her. kids are just too funny!