Thursday, October 11, 2007

Isabel's 1st ponytail!

September 28 was an exciting day. Isabel finally had enough hair to wear a ponytail. Okay so it was like 10 hairs but they were long enough and that's what's important. We even got the bow to stay in. Since pulling out the rubber band can sometimes pull out the hair we save this style for special occasions. I wouldn't want to make her lose that hair she's worked so hard to grow. So I think she's had about 4 ponytails since then. I remember thinking I would never put a little ponytail on top of my baby's head. It looks so ridiculous. But now I understand why mom's do it. She won't leave the headbands in anymore so when she doesn't get the little ponytail she just looks like a boy. And she's really working on her hair so we have to show it off somehow.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful ponytail. I did that to my girls too. I think it's cute!

Janalyn said...

Cute! She really looks grown up in that picture!