Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bean Burritos and PB&Js

Papi left a couple of days ago. :( But that means that we can go back to bean burritos for dinner and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. :) Makes my day a little easier. And this girl just can't get enough food! I ate one of these burritos and that was enough. Isabel had two whole big burritos tonight. You should see this girl when we put her in her high chair to eat. It's definately her favorite time of day. Her eyes get big and her face lights up. She loves mealtime!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I think that is one of the cutest pictures of her I've seen. Hate to say this but I like it when Dionys leaves, you start blogging again :) Miss you guys. btw, You'll have to tell me about that fishing trip of yours.

Ondriawfd said...

Whitney - It's one of her cutest pictures because it's her favorite time of day. I'm telling you she lights up at mealtime.

Janalyn said...

Cicily must know the way to Isabel's heart the way she was feeding her at Costco yesterday. That was such a cute exchange! Isabel even got Cicily to take that huge bite! We should get them together more!

That is a super cute picture of Isabel!!