Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Mural

So Maya's room turned out SUPER cute. Thanks Janalyn for letting me paint it. Here's the before of the the purple walls. Sorry, I guess it's not completely before I had already started to paint (thus, the beautiful painting clothes) but you get the idea.


And here's the after. Janalyn had a canvas painting of a flower that she liked so we used that for our inspiration and went from there. You can see the canvas painting hanging on the wall in the picture on the left. And Maya is the lucky girl in the middle. Maya, I hope you LOVE your room. Thanks for letting me paint it.





To see a few of my other murals you can click here and here.









7 comments:

Heath said...

So 100% of the artistic gene from the Davis and Snell side must have gone to you because none of the rest of us got any! You are amazing and I want to know where it came from. I used to think Adam and Whitney were adopted, but now I'm beginning to wonder if you weren't the one that was adopted!

Lisa said...

Wow!! You have a great talent. I wish you lived here I painted Kaylee's room while I was off work to keep busy but compared to your painting mine is just lame and pitiful... I am not sure I want to show Kaylee this she might want me to try and do that. All of your murals are Awesome. Tell everyone I said Hi.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

LOVE IT..wow you are good. Im so impressed!

Janalyn said...

You are so talented Ondria! Everytime I walk by Maya's room I have to go in and look at how cute it is! Thanks so much for doing that for us. I'm seriously trying to figure where else you can't paint in my house because I love it so much! Wanna do part of the kitchen sometime??

Mimi said...

Darling! I didn't know you painted, so fun! and yes, we love the clothes!

kellyanddanielle said...

wow so when are you coming to ohio? you are really good at this. every room looks amazing.

onehm said...

Ondria! You are so talented!!! GREAT JOB!