Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hanging Out at Aunt Janalyn's

We had so much fun on Thursday thanks to Aunt Janalyn. While I painted she entertained the kiddos. And from the pictures I'm thinking I want Janalyn to entertain me next time too.

They got to have a picnic outside on Janalyn's super nice grass.







They got to run though the Nemo sprinkler!




And just to make things that much better, even Grandma got to come help. It does not come any better than food, water and Grandma.






And this picture I think is super cute so I just have to post it. Isabel is trying to show Cicily how good food can be. We've found that she can be pretty convincing at times.

We all had a great time although I think by the time my kids were done I needed to pay Janalyn for her services and broken items. (Sorry, about the dishes and anything else that may have gotten kid attacked!) Thank you so much for letting us come over.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Cute pictures!! I'm so jealous of the warm weather down there!! We are warming up (slowly, but surely)!!

Janalyn said...

It was a very fun day. I can't believe you're thanking me for it though- thank YOU! I don't want you guys to leave this summer, it's making me want to cry. Maya and Cis got a slip n slide for Easter- wanna come over again this week?!

Shanell said...

Love Janalyn. Everyone needs a great sister.

Unknown said...

Ondria, love the dominican food site down below on your blog!! Thanks I am sure going to try some of those recipes.
Your dad called while I was on here, we had a great discussion about our cousin.