Thursday, February 9, 2012

One Loved Little Boy

So thankful that Grandma was there.  

Not only did she support me through labor (I think I squeezed her hand off) but she was there for the most important part, to add that extra bit of comfort that only grandmas can do.




And Grandpa is my hero, speeding through Mesa to get my kids there in time to meet their little brother before he left this world.
85 down Dobson had Alexandria pretty nervous.


Aunt Janalyn was there too.
I think she was right when she said,
"Even with chromosomal abnormalities you guys still make beautiful children."


Life’s greatest happiness is to be conviced we are loved. – Victor Hugo
Hopefully, in the short hour we got to spend with you we helped you to realize your greatest happiness here on earth.
I know you convinced me of your love.
I only hope you felt the same genuine love from us.



2 comments:

Cadi said...

Such tender moments.
Thanks for sharing. We love you guys!

De Ette said...

I fellt it was a great honor to be there with you and your sweet family as you all welcomed him into this world and loved him. Thank you for sharing and giving me the opportunity to meet my handsome, strong, grandson. It was a privilege to be with you and one I will always cherish. Heaven will not be lonely for me as I know I will have him there anxious to show me the way.