Wednesday, February 15, 2012

One Month

While applying for Isabel's passport today there was a young baby screaming in the court office.
It would have made most people fear having a new baby around.
But it only made me want one more.
One month ago today I lost mine.

So after school I took the kids to see Mikey since it is his one month birthday.
 I do think it's awkward that most people post pictures of their baby on big occasions and
I post new additions to his vase in the cemetery.

But this is our family.
And I love it no matter what.

1 comment:

Janalyn said...

The screaming baby. Isn't it kind of nice to know you'll never take that for granted again?
I even have video of Sophie as a baby just crying her little lungs out - it was such a sweet sound to me!
I was thinking of you guys today on Mikey's one month birthday. And I like seeing the graveside additions. They're every bit as precious as the typical milestone pictures.